[atariparty] Atari Party Coordination

John Demian johndw423341284 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 23:13:08 PDT 2017

Hi Marlin,
My name is John Demian and my brother Bill and I participated last year in Davis with a large Atari exhibit including the Atari Video Music and Atari Fiber Optic Sign. I hope you saw those last year.
I am currently the Creative Director at a video game museum - The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment, The MADE - in Oakland, CA.. The MADE just celebrated it's 6th Anniversary Party this past weekend and we look forward to hosting more events in the coming years. Alex Handy, the Museum's Founder, has offered the possible use of the Museum or other facilities he has access to in the greater Bay Area.
Depending on the amount of interest from potential exhibitors and the space available at The MADE location in downtown Oakland, maybe one of these hosting options might work for the next or future Atari Party events.
I cc'd Alex and Keith Kaisershot (another MADE Volunteer who has also expressed interest in bringing Atari items to exhibit for this year's Atari Party) on this and if you have any interest in these options please let me know.
John Demian
www.themade.orgJohn at themade.org