[Dariens B Gd] Darien's Nov. 2020 Ballot Guide to the CA Props.

Darien De Lu conjoin at sonic.net
Wed Oct 7 14:50:54 PDT 2020

Dear All,
	Even tho’ delayed, now, by almost 48 hours by email glitches (I’m getting used to this new mailing system), I’m trying again to send out this Ballot Guide.  So — with some luck! — now, earlier than ever before  and for this lively election — here’s Darien’s Ballot Guide as a PDF and as a Word document.  Since this election’s Guide has swelled to (glub!) nine pages, I’m not pasting the text into the email.
	Please reply to me (using my conjoinATsonicDOTnet email address) if you have questions.
						Please vote carefully and thoughtfully!  Darien

   The US joined the rest of the UN Security Council on July 1 to vote unanimously for the UN Global Ceasefire.  Why haven’t we heard more about the Ceasefire?
 	The US should support the Global Ceasefire!
	Let’s all speak up!

                                     * Darien De Lu *
                 * 916/739-0860, landline  — texts don’t work! *

Learn about Women's International League for Peace and Freedom:https://wilpfus.org/ <https://wilpfus.org/>.