[Grupito] Extra reading (en espanol) by Oliver Sacks

ecomujeres at aol.com ecomujeres at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 09:58:44 PDT 2009

Hola a todos:

I have several announcements.

One:

At the last tertulia, Tom offered to share an article with the group
written by Oliver Sacks (translated into Spanish).

There is no web link for the article and due to current size
limitations on the messages I am able to send through the tertulia list
server, Tom has offered to send the article (PDF format) to anyone who
is interested.

Just send him a request at: tmcguire en covad.net

Two:

SUBSCRIBING TO THE MAILING LIST:

Please feel free to invite your friends to attend tertulias and to join
the mailing list if they want to receive future announcements.

Rather than asking me to add them to the list, please have them
subscribe directly.  It's simpler that way since they need to create a
password.

Information about the mailing list and options for subscribing or
unsubscribing appear on this page: