[Grupito] : mensaje de una integrante

ecomujeres at aol.com ecomujeres at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 17:51:12 PDT 2010

Request from tertulia member:

We are currently staying in Berkeley for the semester, but don’t have ourown car.

We will have use of a car fromabout Sept 7, we hope, but if anyone is going away and leaving a car here, orperhaps has a student's car which is not in use, we would love to borrow ituntil then.

We don't  drive much, considerably less than 100 miles perweek , and would pay for usage at around 3 miles to the dollar or any otherproposed rate (my husband and I are both very safe drivers over 60 with cleandriving records).

Anyone who can help could call or email as above, 528 5852,cell phone 510 220 9109, or bjoymarsh en gmail.com

Thanks!

Barbara