[Grupito] request to share ride to Tuesday Tertulia

ecomujeres at aol.com ecomujeres at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 18:31:46 PDT 2010

Fw: Re: [Grupito] : Tertulia el 17 de agosto de 2010

Re: [Grupito] : Tertulia el 17 de agosto de 2010
Sunday, 15 August 2010 8:09:41 PM

"Barbara Marsh" <bjoymarsh en yahoo.com.au>

To:
"" <Ecomujeres en aol.com>, "" <grupito en lists.sonic.net>

Hi Tertulia folk,
I have just arrived back in Berkeley for another Fall semester, living in the Berkeley Hills where we stayed in 2008, and looking forward to rejoining the Tertulia. I would love to come to the Tertulia on Tuesday night: I have the temporary use of a car and would like to meet  downtown or North Berkeley, if not the Hills,  and car pool from there (I prefer not to drive too far as I haven't got my sense of place back and need a couple of days to get used to driving on the right again.) If anyone out there is interested, please reply by email or call the landline on 528 5852  as my cell phone reception is a bit iffy. Hope to hear from someone soon!
Regards
Barbara

Barbara Marsh
Alternative email address: bjoymarsh en gmail.com

In Berkeley from August 15 to around Xmas (land line +1 510 528 5852, mobile +1 510 220 9109), then NYC till mid February, same mobile, then back home to Oz maybe mid-February 2011, at 45 Molesworth Street Kew, Victoria, Australia 3101, Phone/fax +613 9853 1127,mobile +61414853112

=