[Grupito] : Resultados de la encuesta

ecomujeres at aol.com ecomujeres at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 16:57:48 PST 2010

 Hola:

Perdónenme pero voy a seguir en inglés:

First I'd like to thank everyone who took time to answer the survey.  I received 17 responses and the results show that there is as much interest in a tertulia on Monday as on Tuesday.

Monday March 1:  Yes 12, No 5
Tuesday March 2: Yes 12, No 5

Three of the "No" responses were from people who could not make either day that week.  Only two were from people who could not make either Monday or Tuesday because of other commitments.  More than half of the "yes" responses were from people who said either day was fine.

It's clear that there is enough interest to have the first tertulia in March on Monday, the 1st.  This is a one-time change of day and but can remain a possibility for future months as long as there is interest.

My apologies to anyone who may feel excluded by the day change.  Please remember that it is not always possible for all of us to be able to attend each and every tertulia date and by occasionally changing days, we may actually be opening the group up to people who otherwise can not attend due to work schedules.

I will be sending out the announcement and story for the March 1st tertulia early next week.

Saludos,

Debra