[Grupito] : Anuncio de unos conciertos con Ana Shapiro: Sept 24 & Oct 24

Ecomujeres at aol.com Ecomujeres at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 10:49:52 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Shapiro  <anneshapiro223 en gmail.com>
To: ecomujeres  <Ecomujeres en aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2011 8:44 am
Subject: Fwd: I  will be performing on Sept. 24 and Oct. 24

Dear Musical Friends and Fans,

I want to let you know that I will soon be doing two short performances, in
 programs that also feature other musicians. Both concerts are free and
open  to the public.

Sat., Sept. 24,  4 p.m. Redwood Gardens, 2951 Derby St.,  Berkeley. I will
sing three songs by the twentieth-century Mexican   composer Salvador
Moreno, two with texts by Spanish poet Federico  Garcia Lorca. After the concert
there will be a potluck dinner and jam session,  to which you are invited as
long as you bring some food to share.

Mon., Oct. 24, 1 p.m., Hillside Club,  2286  Cedar St.,  Berkeley. I will
sing three songs by Julio Cesar Oliva, a Mexican composer who  is alive and
well in Mexico City, and three by Carlos Jimenez Mabarak, another
contemporary but now deceased Mexican composer.

It would be nice to see you at either or both of these events.

With a song in my heart,
Anne