[HECnet] NETGEN problems....

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Aug 24 13:33:40 PDT 2008

Zane H. Healy wrote:
At 8:40 AM +0200 8/24/08, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Zane H. Healy wrote:
I assume 4.6 should have a separate tape for the DECnet install?

If you by that mean that DECnet isn't on the normal RSX distribution, then yes.
If, on the other hand, you guess that the DECnet distribution itself is multiple tapes, then no. It's only one tape in 4.6. It was only one tape in 4.5 as well. I can't remember if it was one or two tapes in 4.4 now.
I was simply asking if the DECnet distribution was separate from the RSX distribution.   Which means I'm lacking DECnet.

Ok. I wasn't sure. In the past, the DECnet distribution was on two (or three) tapes. I don't think it have ever been on the same tapes as RSX itself. And in the past, the RSX distribution came on two tapes as well, You had the BRUSYS tape, and then the actual system. But that changed in the last few releases as well.