[HECnet] NETGEN problems....

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Aug 24 08:43:55 PDT 2008

At 8:40 AM +0200 8/24/08, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Zane H. Healy wrote:
I assume 4.6 should have a separate tape for the DECnet install?

If you by that mean that DECnet isn't on the normal RSX distribution, then yes.
If, on the other hand, you guess that the DECnet distribution itself is multiple tapes, then no. It's only one tape in 4.6. It was only one tape in 4.5 as well. I can't remember if it was one or two tapes in 4.4 now.

I was simply asking if the DECnet distribution was separate from the RSX distribution.   Which means I'm lacking DECnet.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com (primary)       | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |