[HECnet] NETGEN problems....

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Aug 24 07:40:17 PDT 2008

Zane H. Healy wrote:
At 1:32 AM +0200 8/24/08, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Bob Armstrong wrote:
Sure it is. That's almost back to the '80s...

  Wasn't 4.5 the last version released (by Mentec, too) ?

No. Mentec also released V4.6 back in 1998, or maybe it even got to january 1999. Can't remember for sure.

      Johnny
I assume 4.6 should have a separate tape for the DECnet install?

If you by that mean that DECnet isn't on the normal RSX distribution, then yes.
If, on the other hand, you guess that the DECnet distribution itself is multiple tapes, then no. It's only one tape in 4.6. It was only one tape in 4.5 as well. I can't remember if it was one or two tapes in 4.4 now.