[HECnet] Tetris game on CHIMPY

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 12:26:29 PDT 2008

I'm also trying to add a gateway (i.e. TELNET out) to my BBS via a captive account, but keep getting the following error:

%SYSTEM-W-NODEVAVL, no device available
%SMG-F-INVPAS_ID, invalid pasteboard-id

Any ideas?

Sampsa

On 21 Aug 2008, at 12:25, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Guys,
I've added a captive account to run a Tetris clone on CHIMPY, login TETRIS, no password needed.

Well, I don't think I have any TETRIS around, but MIM::SYS$GAMES: contains several fun programs, such as PACMAN (PAC.TSK), EMPIRE, ADVENTURE and DUNGEON.
There are some other fun programs there as well...