[HECnet] Network addition

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Thu Aug 21 04:46:27 PDT 2008

I'm not sure if my IP address changes or not, but if you're willing we
can try setting it up and see if things work :)

  Your IP address is between you and your ISP (and whatever other routers and networking hardware you have at your site).   Multinet has to be configured to play correctly with all of that, but that's all up to you.

  Have you tested your Multinet installation to be sure it's working ?   I.e. can you ping google.com?

  And have you configured your DECnet already?   What did you use for a node name and address?

Bob