[HECnet] Network addition

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:32:34 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Bob Armstrong <bob at jfcl.com> wrote:
John Floren [slawmaster at gmail.com] wrote:
I'd be interested in connecting my Alphastation with Multinet, if
possible. I've got cable internet and all my machines are behind a
router... pointers and directions would be appreciated!

We don't have a guide to doing this; perhaps if I talk you thru it you'll write one for us.

The first step is to download and install Multinet -

            http://www.process.com/openvms/hobbyist.html

Bob

Multinet downloaded and installed, Captain!

I'm not sure if my IP address changes or not, but if you're willing we
can try setting it up and see if things work :)

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn