[HECnet] Dynamic addresses for DECnet-over-IP

Fred fcoffey at misernet.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 19 02:13:39 PDT 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Marc Chametzky wrote:

I was looking through the MultiNet configuration and it looks as though it might be possible to get it to handle dynamic addresses somewhat reasonably.
[cut]

Also, in lieu of Multinet and DECNet-over-IP - I've been able to get the bridge program to run on my Linux firewall, although I'm having some difficulty deciphering the config file format.   Perhaps my lack of valid entries to stick in there is the thorn in my side ... :-/

Bridge compiled fine on my main Linux server, and FTP'ed over to the Smoothwall box with no problems and no complaining of missing libraries.

Fred