[HECnet] Zarqon down

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun May 11 05:29:33 PDT 2008

At 11:27 AM -0700 5/10/08, Bob Armstrong wrote:
Bob seems to be down, so I'm not bridging the two groups.

  Bob is down?   Why do you think that?

Because I didn't see LEGATO, and PDXVAX is up.

  Right now, I have Multinet connections to SELENE, DUSTY and STUPI.   Looks
like the links to ZARQON and PDXVAX are down which, from what you've said,
is not really a surprise.

It wasn't heat for me, at least not yet.   For some reason I blocked the network port.   You're all back on HECnet, sorry about that.   I'm going to claim overwork, which considering when I last modified the file that could very well be the case.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com (primary)       | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |