[HECnet] PDXVAX and MONK online

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Aug 24 18:16:45 PDT 2009

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Brian Hechinger wrote:

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:18:45PM -0400, Marc Chametzky wrote:
I'm now sitting on a 20Mbit/5Mbit Commercial FIOS line, so I have more
bandwidth than I know what to do with.   I am noticing that DECnet
performance seems drastically improved.

Ain't FiOS grand? I've had FiOS here for about a year and a half and
have loved it.

You both suck.

That is all.

:)

-brian (stuck in cablemodem land)

You should see my monthly Internet bill!   To get the same level of service I
had with my ISP and DSL, I'm stuck paying more than twice as much, plus I
still have an account with my ISP to keep my email.   Given the choice, I
would much rather have my old slow DSL.

Zane