[HECnet] SWXCR utility for OpenVMS 8.3

Marc Chametzky marc at bluevine.net
Sun Aug 23 17:55:50 PDT 2009

Any of you happen to have a copy of the SWXCR software for VMS 8.3? I've got two boxes with Mylex RAID controllers and would like to monitor them from VMS.

I've got them, I think. I found these two PCSI files:

	DEC-AXPVMS-SWXCR-V0300--1.PCSI;1
	DEC-AXPVMS-SWXCR_E-V0102--3.PCSI;1

I don't know what each one is, but I know I used these on my Alpha system that I used to have. Unfortunately, these are on my emulated system and I'm not quite sure how to get them from there to somewhere in the "real" world.

I'll write to you privately when I figure that out.

--Marc