[HECnet] DECnet/DOS

Paul Koning Paul_Koning at dell.com
Fri Aug 21 15:16:23 PDT 2009

Excerpt of message (sent 20 August 2009) by Gregg Levine:

Hello!
I have here on 5.25 floppy the binaries for the other DEC networking
programming, it is the one who's card which wears two discrete
connectors.(Which I've been trying to find with limited success.)

At one time I had a binary which would change that to update it to
accommodate an Ethernet card, the Racal thing.   I don't suppose you
would happen, Paul, to have a copy of DECnet/DOS on floppies?

No, I don't have any DECnet bits apart from some pieces of DECnet/E.

      paul