[HECnet] LEGATO changed to CODA

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Aug 17 23:04:14 PDT 2009

One thing I have found useful in stopping spam is using Google Apps as my front-line mail exchanger.

I just point my MX records at Google Mail, set up a catch all account and pick the mail up with fetchmail - port 25 traffic is outbound only.

Added bonus is that if my server is down no incoming mail is lost.

Sampsa