[HECnet] RRD40 / Infoserver 100 CDROM Caddy

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Tue Dec 8 11:53:27 PST 2009

Zane,

I have an InfoServer-100.   They take the "standard" NEC cartridge-type (clear dome) caddy.   The caddy is in the drive for the duration of use.   An option that may be exercised is to install and external drive or stack using the external connector, or add an additional HDD (for speed).   I have done both.   I have a Pioneer stack plus an additional HDD for both speed and flexibility.

-Steve