[HECnet] What use are *you* making of HECnet?

Marc Chametzky marc at bluevine.net
Wed Feb 25 11:30:27 PST 2009

I don't have a current use for HECnet other than the novelty of being connected. I just got my SIMH VAX back up and running, now on a dedicated virtual host running under ESXi. I need to tweak my IP address and send that to Bob to update my MultiNet circuit.

I'd love to get it to the point that I've got a guest account for people to play what games I've got installed (including a collection of Infocom games I put on there).

--Marc