[HECnet] What use are *you* making of HECnet?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Wed Feb 25 10:20:56 PST 2009

If I remember right, it was/is Robert Armstrong who had that up and
running.

  LEGATO used to relay email between HECnet (using MAIL11) and the
Internet/SMTP, but I quit doing that last fall when I switched registrars.
There's no reason I couldn't - I just never bothered to set up the necessary
domain name and mail routing again.

  It was pretty much never used, even by me - after all, everyone with a
HECnet connection already has an Internet connection.

Bob