[HECnet] What use are *you* making of HECnet?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Feb 24 15:23:11 PST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Fred wrote:

Hi Zane (and I'm replying to the list intentionally)

This was not a personal attack on you in any way - I remember the message you sent about MONK:: and PDXVAX:: being down after we had successfully been able for MISER:: to connect OK and I totally understand - being "under" employed at the moment myself and the subject of the economy and greedy CEO/banker types (which is a subject best left off the list, ha).

Just wanted to make sure I threw that out there. :)

Don't worry, I didn't take it as an attack.   In fact the thought never
crossed my mind.   I'm just seriously frustrated at the moment, and wanted to
make sure everyone knows that MONK and PDXVAX will be back online ASAP.

Zane