[HECnet] DECserver 200/MC Documentation

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Tue Jul 7 17:53:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay!

There appeared a corruption problem with the TSM freeware kits.
It took me some time to find working kits as I don't have all of them online. Now the functional kit is on my Alpha - thanks to my friend and hobbyist Teijo.

The kits you need for a full installation (for Alpha) with ECO's are:
TSM021.DCX_AXPEXE
TSMECO.ZIP

Enjoy!

Regards,

Kari

Kari Uusim  ki wrote:
Hi,
sorry for the long delay. My work disturbes occasionally my hobbies. :)
Now the TSM kits (Alpha and VAX) are extracted from the VMS Freeware V5.0.
You can fetch them from my Alpha:
wega.dechobbyist.net
using anonymous ftp.
Kari
Sampsa Laine wrote:
If you could extract it, I would be very grateful, I'm kinda low on space on CHIMPY at the moment.

Can't wait to get to my new place, will be able to bring both the Alphaserver 4100 and rx2600 online.

Sampsa