[HECnet] Zaphod down for a few days

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Jul 2 02:27:58 PDT 2009

WOO HOO. It actually sort of works. I've managed to tie into the <PROTOCOL>% handler with a couple of hundred lines of C code that I modified from what I was sent and the MAIL program quite happily produces XML output.

Now all that's left to do is to write a little python script to pull down the files from the outbound directory, convert them to Fidonet format and place them in the outbound directory of my Fido mailer.

Happy days.

Sampsa