[HECnet] Zaphod down for a few days

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jul 1 18:14:33 PDT 2009

Actually, what would be the proposed configuration using Sendmail, am I right in thinking something along the lines of:

	- Ultrix running on a SIMH VAX (or even a real one if I ever get one)
	- DECNET stack on Ultrix
	- Sendmail configured to accept Mail-11 (I saw there were some pre-made scripts for this)
	- Sendmail also configured to accept Fido stuff (also available)

Hmmm. This could work. Could be amusing to set up as well.

Samosa