[HECnet] PMDF (was: Re: Zaphod down for a few days)

Fred fcoffey at thrifty.misernet.net
Thu Jul 2 02:43:26 PDT 2009

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009, Marc Chametzky wrote:

If you go to http://www.process.com/openvms/hobbyist.html and click on "[License Terms and PAKs]", one of the products you can select (after you agree to the license) is PMDF.

Thanks - this is exactly what I needed.   I'm not sure why I didn't see it before when I fetched my Multinet PAK.

Now I'm just waiting for my PMDF PAK to arrive.   I will hopefully have time over the weekend to get this set up.

Cheers & thanks again ...

Fred

---
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all his customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores
the fact that it was he who by peddling second-hand, second-rate
technology, led them all into it in the first place.   (Douglas Adams, '95)