[HECnet] Boot VAX from Alpha host Infoserver?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Sun Nov 29 11:56:39 PST 2009

My version splits out LAT from MOP, adds SCA (LAVc) and LAST
(InfoServer).   The LAT/MOP split has been verified to work.   LAVc
support is being tested now.   The LAST support testing is pending.   What
I have been doing is testing as the central hub.   I do not pass along
*anything* new to Update.UU.SE - I don't want the whole of HECnet to
suffer the traffic if this version isn't up to the task.

We know that it successfully builds on NetBSD V04.00 (because that's
what I run) and Ubuntu Linux (32-bit version only) because that's what
has been running on the other end.

My InfoServer-100 (ISIS) will be up later today with an earlier version
of VMS (V5.x I think, depends on what I can find) just for testing.

If you wish to test this version of bridge.c (bridge-2.2.c) contact me
off-list.

-Steve