[HECnet] Boot VAX from Alpha host Infoserver?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Fri Nov 27 06:19:38 PST 2009

I would be willing to put my InfoServer-100 (with a six-stack CDROM
drive) up on the HECnet segment.   With the new version of the bridge
that we are field testing it might be interesting to see what is
possible.   I have just purchased a (real not hobbyist) VMS V7.3-1 kit
for VAXen to try this out on - it should be here sometime next week.

I can make the system available to any and all who would like to login
to it and play/learn/hack etc.   When the VMS kit shows up I will send
additional mail.

-Steve