[HECnet] Boot VAX from Alpha host Infoserver?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Sun Nov 22 19:01:19 PST 2009

Fred,

Send me the MAC address of your ethernet adapter (on the VAX).   I can
enable remote boot from my end.   It will be slower than local, but you
will be able to do whatever you need to the system and its disks.   Using
VMS phone I can walk you thru it in pseudo-real-time... :-)   I will be
on STARS2::

-Steve