[HECnet] Boot VAX from Alpha host Infoserver?

Fred fcoffey at thrifty.misernet.net
Sun Nov 22 18:52:24 PST 2009

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009, Steve Davidson wrote:

Which model are you using?   I may have one here to check.

NEC Multispin 4X model CDR-601 (it's external).

Re: number of drives in the 90A.   There's just one at the moment, but I have a BA3xx shelf that I've been sacrificing drives out of.   It's just a screwdriver away to get more (it was fully populated).

Re #2: login to MISER.   If the above two ideas fail, I'll whip together an account for you to look around.

Fred