[HECnet] CODA replaced by CHARON

Bill Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:16:53 PST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Marc Chametzky <marc at bluevine.net> wrote:
Here (Poughkeepsie) 20 down/20 up + static IP is $150/month roughly.

I've got Verizon FiOS with 20 down/5 up + 5 static IPs for $100/month.
Apparently they aren't charging me for the extra static IPs, so I'm saving
about $20/month because of that.

It's definitely handy to have a few static IP addresses to use.

In any case, I'm definitely lovin' FiOS. :-)

--Marc

What did you do to get the extra static IP's... is this a Business Class FiOS
or the standard one...

Bill
--
  d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN.   Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
pechter-at-gmail.com