[HECnet] CODA replaced by CHARON

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Tue Nov 3 16:51:53 PST 2009

Sampsa,

You JUST moved!   Looking to move again so soon???

FIOS (in NH) was DSL over fibre up to 20M down.   If you are looking for
bandwidth look where Verizon competes with what used to be Bell South.
Another option might be in Washington State or some other high-tech area
with infrastructure that some big company paid for either directly or
indirectly.

-Steve