[HECnet] Next retro comms project?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:06:30 PDT 2009

I'd love to set SNA up & running on Hercules but I think it's TCP/IP only... :(

I've always wondered about the fesability of doing a reverse tn3270 gateway... As to pretend you are a FEP and to serve 3270 sessions you pull from a tn3270 gateway....      I should have kept network captures when I had SNA access to a 390 years ago.. :|