[HECnet] Next retro comms project?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Oct 21 14:31:04 PDT 2009

SNA can run on multiple physical transports using the gateways.
Serial, X.25, network adapter (specialized), etc are available.   The
SPD's specify what is supported.   Like Johnny said however, finding
some of this hardware may be a problem.   One of the SPD's mentions an intermediate server that I have never seen/heard of.

Sort of reminds me of the fun and games (not to mention expense) to get
SNA to talk to Netware.

-Steve