[HECnet] Next retro comms project?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Oct 21 14:27:14 PDT 2009

I thought SNA mostly ran on Token Ring or something?

On 21 Oct 2009, at 14:24, Johnny Billquist wrote:

There was a SNA product for RSX as well. Don't know if it required special hardware as well.
But I very much doubt anyone will be able to find that now anyway. :-)

	Johnny

Steve Davidson wrote:
It can via the gateway software.   I see several and it appears that many
(if not all) require specialized hardware for the interconnection.   A
search for (vms sna gateway) will point you to the SPD's.
-Steve