[HECnet] RE: hecnet email

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 20:24:01 PDT 2009

Bob asked me to supply this information - if there are any other lists
out there that need to be updated, please do so.

1.250,ORAC,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,VAXstation
4000/90,OpenVMS VAX 7.3,Windermere UK,
1.251,ZX6000,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,ZX6000,OpenVMS IA64
8.3.1-H1,Windermere UK,
1.252,NODE3,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,DEC 3000/600 AXP,
Digital Unix 4.0,Windermere UK
1.253,NODE2,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,DS10L,OpenVMS Alpha
8.3
1.254,ZEN,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,VAXstation 4000/90
1.255,X60,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,IBM X60 Thinkpad,Ubuntu
1.256,BUBBLE,Mark Wickens,mark at wickensonline.co.uk,VAXstation
4000/VLC,OpenVMS VAX 7.3,Windermere UK

Cheers, Mark.

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 12:07 -0700, Bob Armstrong wrote:
Easiest for me (at least at this moment) would be for you to send me a few
comma separated lines in this format -

Address,Name,Owner,eMail,Hardware,OS,Location,Notes

Thanks,
Bob