[HECnet] SMTP gateways to HECnet?

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:36:54 PDT 2009

Steve Davidson wrote:
Bob,
Good info!   I will take a look at this over the weekend.
I wish I had extra parts for the AXP 2000 series.   One of mine has bad memory and it has been a real pain to deal with.   The working ones have 256MB and for those machine that's a lot.   They need those panels for not only dust but because the fans expect them in place for proper cooling.   I'm still looking for AHA-1742 rev G2 controllers so I can expand the disk space.   Max drive size is 8.0GB due to a limit in the controller firmware.   These were the first Alpha's produced so they are probably the slowest.

The 21066-based Multia is a dog too.

Peace...   Sridhar