[HECnet] Hosting of OpenVMS 5.5.2-H4 Patches

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Mon Oct 5 20:28:29 PDT 2009

Mark Wickens wrote:
Woops,
Sorry, hostname should be appsoftint.co.uk (it was missing the 't'
before)
Thanks, Mark.
On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 21:27 +0300, Kari Uusim  ki wrote:
Mark Wickens wrote:
Hello,

Would someone be able to host some files for me on a drive reachable
from my hecnet node ORAC please? I am having issues with cluster
incompatibilities that are preventing me from getting the files off a
more local machine. It's 24MB worth of 5.5.2-H4 OpenVMS patches, so very
on-topic! I can let you know when they're pulled and you can then delete
them - it's a one off request.

The files can be pulled via ftp from the following location:

Hostname:   appsofint.co.uk
Username:   guest
Password:   Uptime1
Directory: ./OpenVMS-5.5.2-H4-Patches

Thanks a million!

Regards, Mark.

.

I could do it, but I cannot reach the ftp server. Do you have an IP address to it?

Regards,

Kari

So far so good, but couldn't see any files in the directory or download any files. Maybe the access list is too restrictive?

Kari