[HECnet] Modest proposal: Media library - Distributed?

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Fri Sep 18 14:39:03 PDT 2009

On (12:17 18/09/09), Kari Uusim?ki wrote:

Very good point!
I agree.

Unfortunately I have the same situation as G?ran and my hardware is
waiting for a glorious future. But the winter is coming and (running)
computers provide heat. ;-)

I too have hardware in waiting - a growing collection. And if anybody is
able to help I have:

- A VAXstation 2000 in need of an RD53/54 and a KVM cable (mono)
- A VAXstation II/GPX missing the GPX board, TK50, RD53/54 and Ethernet
- A PDP11/53 missing RD53/54 and Ethernet

A lot of wants, I know (and worse still RDs!) :o/

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back