[HECnet] Modest proposal: Media library

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Sep 17 17:37:56 PDT 2009

Guys,

I thought it might be useful to set up a library of VMS media kits (and maybe RSX / RSTS etc as well) - basically images of VMS install CDs, layered products etc, all in one convenient location.

I'm willing to donate some space on RHESUS for this use, say 100 GB?

I've got a copy of the VAX and Alpha software product libraries lying around as well as a couple of versions of VMS for Alpha and VAX as well as IA64 - any contributions would be welcome of course.

Anyone else interested in this?

Sampsa