[HECnet] Mailing list archive / online forum?

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Fri Feb 12 12:18:16 PST 2010

On 8.2.2010 12:12, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Gentlemen,

Is there any mileage in possibly moving the mailing list to something
like phpBB with a mailing list interface?

Basically, the current use pattern (i.e. emailing to a list and
receiving new posts via email) would remain unchanged, but there would
be an ability for users to view past posts etc via a web interface?

I'd be happy to look at setting this up if there's any interest.

Sampsa

.

Would VAXnotes be an option?
It's Freeware now and there are images for VAX and Alpha and even I64.
Very little work setting it up.

Kari