[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:50:31 PST 2010

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:28:59 +0000, you wrote:

Do you have access to RHESUS via HECnet? If so, the files are in
[.MEDIALIB.IA64].

If not, I'll link them so they're visible via http.

I've guest access to some systems and my own account on MAISA, but none of
our systems participates into HECnet, so I'd have to copy the files to
somewhere thru DECnet then transfer them to us on the Internet using FTP. I
think it will be definitely better if you would be so kind to link them. :)

tnx,
G.