[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Feb 2 13:30:40 PST 2010

Namely I64E84-INST.ISO is the install DVD - I have not finished uploading the Layered products disc yet.

Sampsa

On 2 Feb 2010, at 21:20, gerry77 at mail.com wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:57:01 +0000, you wrote:

The PAKs I got are downloaded from a static html page - I think they
only issued one for the whole FT..
So no privacy issues that I can ascertain but whatever works for you.

Well, I wrote that sentence about privacy because from one of your earlier
messages I understood that PAKs where yours, but on my side official PAKs
are obviously fine. I'll wait for your ping. :)

Thanks,
G. (Gerardo, alias Gerry, alias Gerri, alias...(whatever you prefer))