[HECnet] Alpha emulated based node due here RSN

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:53:36 PDT 2010

Hello!
I'm in the processof obtaining a system with the mentality who could
be able to run this Free AXP emulator. So far I've got it installed on
this laptop.

As far as the OS goes, it will be VMS for the AXP platform. I've got
it tagged as such.

Next question, how are we numbering areas, this season? For example, I
am interested in 156. The chosen Name would then announced shortly
after all is well with regards to the installation arrangements. The
bridging program would be running on my Linux box, with the host for
the Free AXP emulator sending its data thatway.

Incidentally Sampsa pat yourself on the back, and enjoy an extra
something to drink, because you were the inspiration this week for
that idea. (I don't know if the system arrives this week or next.
There are some idiotic legal issues involved.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com