[HECnet] Bridge problems to MIM

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Jun 24 08:31:00 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 05:52:35AM +0100, Mark Wickens wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently experiencing issues with the connection between my bridge
and psilo.update.uu.se:4711 - are there any known issues?

Regards, Mark.

Hi All

We had a wierd case of SATA controller problems that took the server
down and it refused to boot. Getting a new controller took a day, but
since about 22:00 yesterday the machine is back up.

I wish I could report on these things when it happens, but my mail and
this mailing list is running on that machine :)

Regards,
Pontus