[HECnet] Bridge problems to MIM

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Jun 24 01:20:40 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 05:17:58PM -0700, Johnny Billquist wrote:
It seems Psilo had rebooted. Bridge have been restarted. (Yes, I know, I
should set things up to it starts automatically... Any year now...)

That reminds me of the last iteration of my home server.   Postgresql wasn't
ever setup to automatically start, so every power outage I had to remember
to manually start it.

I fixed it when I replaced that machine with a new one.   Now pgsql starts at
boot.   YEARS later. :-D

-brian
--
"Coding in C is like sending a 3 year old to do groceries. You gotta
tell them exactly what you want or you'll end up with a cupboard full of