[HECnet] hecnet.eu

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Mon May 31 21:14:29 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-26 08:10:27 you wrote:
Hi Guys,

http://hecnet.eu is up and running - not much up there, but there is
more to come!

Thank you for all your contributions.

a bit of client site charting to produce a network diagram.

That would be really nice.

I'd also like to create an online tutorial/faq to walk people through
the basic decnet/bridge setup as well as point out any common issues.

I'd especially appreciate this, which is what I need to address when
I get my workstation repaired an try to set-up Mark Crispin's
Panda TOPS-20 distribution on the KLH emulator.

It'd also be nice to get some bios & backgrounds on people using hecnet
- sometimes even though it's a big network it can feel a bit lonely!

While I have address allocations for DECnet nodes kahea and lani,
I'm not online with them yet. Many years ago I did lots of
hardware diagnostics on raw hardware (no operating systems) in
assembly language and machine code in support of hardware
design validation and manufacturing and field diagnostics.
I encountered TOPS-20 at Computer Communications Corp. which did
educational software.

Regards, Mark

Aloha, Angela Kahealani
--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."       All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.     All rights