[HECnet] SIMH VAX memory weirdness

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Nov 29 06:05:09 PST 2010

Perhaps. Run @sys$manager:tcpip$configure
Select server options, the last one ought to be xdm. Its state must be enabled, it is probably disabled or stopped. Once you disable a service all files get deleted.
This all off the top of memoryn I have no access to my own systems now so i can't check all this.
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry  -toestel