[HECnet] Suggestions for LAT.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Oct 17 04:59:17 PDT 2010

On 2010-10-17 05:54, Steve Davidson wrote:
Let's take this off-line and figure something out.   It looks like we are
pretty close anyway.   How does that sound?   If we come up with a mapping
then everyone could be on the right page with minimal confusion.   This will
have to wait for a few hours - I need to get some sleep.

No problem. Take some sleep (I should too), and we can talk tomorrow. Maybe someone else have some opinion or views as well?

Right now I'm using the groups I mentioned earlier, but it would take me about five minutes to change it all, if I need to. So I guess it's just to decide how we'll do this, and I'll fix my end.

If you can think of some algorithmic way to set up a mapping, fine. Otherwise we'll just grab numbers out of the blue and "assign" them.